EXPERIENCE YOU CAN COUNT ON - EASTERN TORQUE SERVICES HAS BEEN REBUILDING AND REPAIRING NASH VACUUM PUMPS FOR OVER 60 YEARS
Our dedicated team of engineers and technicians have decades of experience with NASH vacuum pump repairs so you can be confident that your rebuild will literally perform better than new.
All of our NASH vacuum pump repairs start with a full evaluation of all critical parts to determine what needs to be repaired or replaced to get your pump restored to original specs. We then repair or manufacture the worn parts, re-assemble and extensively test your vacuum pump. High-wear areas can be upgraded for longer life than OEM Specs.
Repairing your Nash vacuum pump that has been damaged is almost always less expensive than replacing it. Pump casings and rotors can be sand blasted and then coated with specialty materials to extend the life, improve performance, and reduce energy consumption.
REPAIR AND REBUILDING SPECIALISTS FOR NASH Vacuum Pumps - ALL MAKES, SIZES, MODELS, and Parts
We have an extensive inventory of Nash vacuum pump replacement parts due to the high volume of rebuilds and repairs we complete, so we can deliver your rebuilt pump within days. We proudly stand behind all remanufactured pumps with a 24-36 month warranty. Please contact us today for immediate assistance.
Liquid ring and dry vacuums in stainless steel, bronze, or iron… no problem… we have the capabilities to bring your pump back to OEM specs as well as upgrade it too
In addition to our expertise in all Nash vacuum pump repair services we have an intensive stock for all series of CL, XL, GL, EC, SC, H, 2BG, 2BK, P2620, 2BE3, 2BE4, 2BE5, etc…
OUR STEPS ON EVALUATING YOUR Nash vacuum pump repair
(Full Pump Inspection)
- Disassemble & inspect all parts for wear, corrosion or other damage, record critical dimensions.
- After receiving approval, all components are sandblasted before proceeding with repair.
- Inspect All Bearing,Seal Areas For Wear.
- We Can Chrome Plate Or Sleeve To Bring Back To Specs.
- 36 Month Guarantee.
- Repair any areas of erosion on blade tips.
- Pre-machine rotor tapers to accept nickel weld for dimension corrections. Machine tapers to OEM specifications.
- Rotor shaft assembly is checked on all fits for concentricity after shaft is re-installed in rotor.
- Balance rotor as needed.
- Machine OD of cone tapers to compensate for wear and eccentricity.
- Bolting flange is machined as needed for true mounting surfaces.
- After Machining Of Cones Is Complete They Are Inspected Once More To Make Sure They Are Back To Specs